Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For Math Nerds Only

Math Teacher Mambo ordered herself a new clock for her classroom that I am envious of.

I have a great clock in my classroom that I posted about when I first began blogging called the Nine's clock. It is soooo cute. Each hour contains only nines and if you work the problem, you will come up with the hour.












Since I love my 9's clock so much, I started thinking about buying a new clock for my classroom. Here is an entire selection of math nerd clocks. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

I so wish I had a classroom instead of 3 or 4 different rooms. I would love to be able to hang one of those somewhere.

If my supervisor was human, I would buy one for the math office.

Curmudgeon said...

One of the science teachers printed out the first twelve squares from a periodic table using a color printer and then pasted them on the clock face and replaced the glass.

Looks really cool.

Shireen Dadmehr said...

Great ideas. Maybe all FOUR walls of my room need clocks. Hmmmmmm. Or maybe with Curmudgeon's idea, the kids can come up with short expressions, and then I can paste them on and change once a month.

Ms. Cookie

Follow Me!